If you're a lover of spicy foods like me, then you'll love this hot tomato soup recipe! :)
Ingredients are :
1 tbsp olive oil
some onion, chopped
1 garlic clove, crushed
1/4 small red chilli, chopped finely
1/4 tsp cumin
1/4 tsp coriander
1/2 tbsp tomato paste
1/2 tin - 200g - chopped tomatoes
125 ml vegetable stock
- Heat oil in a saucepan over a medium heat and add the onion and cook until it's soft.
- Add the tomato paste, garlic, chilli and spices and stir for a minute.
- Add the tomatoes and stock and bring to a boil over a high heat.
- Turn the heat to a low heat, partially cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove the garlic clove before serving, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Nicest soup I've ever made! =D